ITDK 2018 autumn
CALL FOR PAPERS
for the 2018 autumn session
of the Scientific Students' Associations Conference
of the Faculty of International and European Studies of National University of Public Service
National University of Public Service (NUPS)
Faculty of International and European Studies
H-1083 Budapest, Hungary, Ludovika tér 2.
- the deadline for submitting the application form, the written work, and the abstracts is: 19 November 2018 at 12 o’clock
Event: Wednesday, 28 November 2018
Any of the BSc, MSc, BA, or MA students of the Faculty of International and European Studies of NUPS, as well as any other students of NUPS, may attend the Scientific Students' Associations Conference if they meet the conditions set out in this call for applications and its appendices. The call is also open to students of other Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) who deal with fields of science aligned with the aims of the Faculty of International and European Studies, as well as to Hungarian university or college students who participate in self-development courses abroad.
Hungarian- and English-language works both will be accepted. Hungarian speakers can submit their essays in Hungarian or in English. In either case they are required to write a Hungarian- as well as an English-language abstract. Hungarian speakers with essays in English are required to make their oral presentations at least partly in Hungarian, and may do so entirely in Hungarian. Students who do not speak Hungarian should submit their essay and abstract in English; they will make their presentation in English, too. These students should notify the organizers of the conference in advance of their intention to participate in the event.
- An abstract in Word format (.doc or .docx) written in Hungarian (1500-2500 characters) and in English (1500-2500 characters). All abstracts submitted will be published;
- Completion and submission of the entry form found on the faculty’s website;
- preparation and submission of the scientific work;
- only works (papers, essays) prepared during the gradual training period, with the intention of self-training, and never presented in any other forum will be accepted. The Scientific Students’ Associations Conference will not accept seminar papers that are the result of obligatory tasks prescribed in the curriculum of higher education studies, or theses or dissertations already submitted or defended, as these do not belong to the concept of self-education in higher education.
- the essay must be a minimum of 18 pages for English-language entries and 30 pages for Hungarian-language entries
- the essay can be no longer than 40 pages for English-language entries and 100 pages for Hungarian-language entries
· Font: Times New Roman
· Size: 12 point
· Spacing: 1.5 lines
· Margins: 2.5 cm on all sides
The essay should be submitted in both paper and electronic format.
The entry forms, abstracts, and the scientific essays should be submitted in person, in two printed and comb-bound copies to the office of Dr. Anna Molnár, President of the Scientific Students’ Association of the Faculty of International and European Studies (NUPS FIES: H-1083 Budapest, Hungary, Ludovika tér 2., Second Floor, Office 204; Phone number: +36-1–4329000, extension: 20-803) and
· by e-mail to: email@example.com
Budapest, 28 August 2018
Dr. Anna Molnár
President of the Scientific Students’ Association of the Faculty of International and European Studies